1. All legal information provided is general and should not be relied on as legal advice. If you require legal advice on any issue or in relation to any matter touched upon on our website please contact us on (+353) (01)6793565, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call to our offices in person at 9/10 South Georges Street, Dublin 2, Ireland to arrange an appointment. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of our website or our e-mail subscription list or reliance on the contents of either.
2. Submission of an enquiry via our website or by e-mail shall not give rise to any lawyer client relationship between you and us at any stage. Unless we enter into a separate written and signed letter of engagement with you in relation to a specified matter we are not acting for you as solicitors in relation to any matter.
3. You agree that you will not arrange for any other website to be connected to any part of our website without our prior consent in writing.
4. From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. The existence of a link does not signify that we endorse either the third party, their website, or its content (or any of them), and we shall have no responsibility for any of them.
5. The copyright in the content of this website is protected. This protection shall include the look and feel” of our website as well as layout and text and any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).
6. Legal content on this website is based on the laws of Ireland (except where otherwise stated). Our website and its use is governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to it.