The firm offers a full service in the commercial and residential property sector. We have advised on many large and innovative commercial property transactions which have taken place in Ireland. Our experience combined with day-to-day involvement enables us to provide tailor made solutions of the highest quality.
Our property lawyers provide all our clients, whether first time buyers, landowners, developers, retailers, charities, financial institutions or government authorities with up to the minute, innovative, intelligent and practical service in a number of areas, to include:-
Purchase/Sale of Property by Auction, Tender or Private Treaty
- Land Acquisitions
- Arrangements with Creditors in relation to Property Borrowings
- Development and Construction advice
- Planning and Environmental Law advice
- Financing, Refinancing, including Mortgages and Securities
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Lettings
- Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Management Companies for Shopping Centres and Apartment Developments
- Property Arbitration
We are solicitors to Temple Bar Cultural Trust and were responsible for the challenging commercial property issues relating to the development of the, Temple Bar Area in Dublin since 1992. We regularly act for and advise financial institutions, charities, and semi state bodies on commercial transactions.
Some examples of our transactions in 2018 include:-
- Advising a Residential Developer in raising financing for a residential development with Ulster Bank. This transaction was handled by Michael Crowley;
- Advising the Vendors in the sale of significant Dublin City Centre Commercial Property of Retail and Offices for €12m. This sale was handled by Michael Crowley and Michael O’Shaughnessy;
- Advising Lota View Holdings Limited in acquisition of residential development site, Westminister Wood, Foxrock County Dublin. This acquisition was handled by Michael Crowley;
- Advising Purchaser in the acquisition of a residential development site in County Wicklow. This purchase was handled by Michael Crowley.
Some examples of our transactions in 2017 include:-
- Advised the Landlords, Lotaview, on the letting of both the Retail Premises and High Quality Landmark Offices at 10-12 Trinity Street, Dublin 2. The letting was handled by Michael Crowley.
- Advised Knocklyon New Homes Limited on sale of Residential New Homes in Abbot’s Grove, Knoclyon, Dublin 16.
- Advising Jones Investments on the letting of The One Building to Stripe Payments. The transaction was handled by Michael Crowley.
Some other examples of recent transactions include:-
- Advised Ellier (Hanover Quay) Limited on the sale of Hanover Reach, Hanover Quay Dublin 2, to IPUT. The 6,160 square metre office building over underground car park was the former Facebook headquarters in Ireland. The transaction was handled by Michael O’Shaughnessy, Tony O’Rourke and Michael Crowley.
- Advised the Vendor on the sale of a site at Lad Lane, Wilton Place, Dublin 2 which has been acquired by LinkedIn for their European Headquarters. The transaction was handled by Michael O’Shaughnessy and Michael Crowley.
- Advised Knocklyon New Homes Limited on the acquisition of a residential development site in Knocklyon Dublin 16. The transaction was handled by Michael O’Shaughnessy, Tony O’Rourke and Michael Crowley.