Our Data Protection team have broad experience and provide expertise and strategic advice on all issues surrounding data protection, privacy law and freedom of information. We have the ability to deal with long term strategic advices as well as urgent queries.
Freedom of Information
Patrick F. O’Reilly & Company provides specialised advice on all areas of the Freedom of Information Acts and other legislation governing the Acts as to records held by public bodies.
- Compliance Advice for Public Bodies;
- Freedom of Information and Record Retention Audit;
- Advice on Access Requests;
- Advice on Exemptions;
- Advising on reasons for decisions requests.
Data Protection and Privacy
Our privacy and data protection team provide:
- Advice on Drafting Privacy and Data Protection Policies
- Advice on Data Protection Concerns
- Advice on updating Privacy Notices and Procedures.
- Advice on GDPR Implementation
We assist borrowers in the Appeals process under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
Get in touch if you are in need of advice in the areas of data protection, privacy law & freedom of information.